PSLE Exam Focus Workshops
The last lap of the workshops, the PSLE Exam Focus Workshops round up the year’s workshop programmes. A last round of intensive revisions and further solidifying the students’ understanding of key techniques and strategies will give them the edge as they walk through the examination doors.
Urgency – Get ready to score A*!
- Paper 2 Focus
- Grammar & Synthesis: Score Grammar & Synthesis with 5-minute pre-exam revision tips!
- Comprehension for A* students: Master 9 types of comprehension questions and their answering techniques!
- 3R Comprehension Cloze Procedure: How not to miss out on contextual clues or make careless mistakes!
- Paper 1 Focus
- Situational Writing: Score 15 marks in 15 minutes!
- What is your problem? 5 different types of problems that can be created in your composition!
- Key Review Tips on Composition: Blast to the past 10 years PSLE themes covered and spot the common topics.
- Session One : Circles
- Session Two : Speed
- Session Three : Number Patterns
- Session Four : Fractions
- Session Five : Ratios
- Session Six : Percentage
Thinking Math - A* for PSLE
- Modulus 1 – Fractions, Decimal and Volume
- Modulus 2 – Ratio, Percentage and PSLE Format
- Modulus 3 – Circle, Speed and Time Management
- Modulus 4 – Non Routine PSLE Questions and Exam Techniques
Key T.A.S.K Science
- Conquer PSLE Challenging Questions – Intensive revision on Light, Heat and Temperature
- Master PSLE Answering Techniques – Energy Conversion and Adaptations
PSLE Chinese 小六会考最后冲刺班
- 试卷二分析 Paper 2 Focus
Identify common question types and provide suggested answers to score in comprehension
Spot common questions & avoid common mistakes made by students
Identify contextual clues to spot answers
- 试卷一分析Paper 1 Focus
写作技巧：掌握 (master) 与突出 (highlight) 主题 (theme)
- 总结往年考试题目 – 捉题
Spot question style based on past years’ questions
- 25个好词好句 走天下！
Just master 25 catchy phrases that make your composition stands out from others