A Level General Paper
JC 1 students, you have exactly 1 year from now to your A Level. Across all JCs, GP has the lowest % for distinction – the hardest subject to score A. Grab your chance now to experience how it feels like in an actual paper in a mock setting! Limited seats.
For GP Essay question paper, did you know that
- There are generally 2 Singapore based, 2 Science & technology & 1 idea based questions in the GP essay question paper?
- One of the essay skills that examiners look out for is Trend over Time?
- The examples provided must be a period of a decade? Have you read enough?
- The examples provided must be represented from the 4 quadrant of the world?
- Examiners look out for sentence sophistication with topic based vocabulary words
If your answer is NO to at least 2 of these questions, it’s time to approach us & find out how Mrs Khan, our resident GP tutor can help you to score the deserving distinction for GP!
Our highly sought-after GP tutor Mrs Khan has more than 10years of teaching experience in JC, helping numerous scholars to achieve the distinction required for successful scholarship application. Many of her students have gone to prestigious oversea universities under her guidance.
With concise notes, informative reading materials and spot-on exam tips, Mrs Khan needs no extensive advertising as her referrals come mainly from word-of-mouth.
Time and tide wait for no man. Gear up for the final and fast-paced lap towards A Levels exam by joining our GP class NOW!